Just before the snow flies, our little Leavenworth elves are scurrying in the trees preparing for the magic of Christmas Lighting. Harp, bell, and our very own Village Voices Christmas concert will surely stir the spirit of the season. And – when the snow does fly, the adventure begins. Try out some of these ideas or call us and we will help you plan your week of winter fun.
Click here to see the magic!
- Nordic Ski at any one of our 3 trail systems
- Hit the tube run up on Ski Hill
- Finish up with wine tasting or a flight of ales
- Alp Horn performance 8:15 & 9:15am Enzian balcony
- Sleigh Ride over the river and through the woods
- Festival fun with Christmas Lighting
- Christmas play at the Festhalle
- Hit the Slopes at Mission Ridge Ski Resort
- Holiday shopping
- Relax & rejuvenate at the spa or with some yoga
- Breakfast downtown
- Snowmobile Tour
- Or maybe ice climbing
- Enjoy some locally crafted culinary delights, see Culinary Itinerary