Plan your travel calendar accordingly:
- Bavarian Icefest – Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend: a full day of games for kids of all ages (this means all of you!), dog sledding, ice sculptures, snow sculpture contest, kids crafts, and a penguin pub crawl
- Ski Events: Leavenworth Winter Sports Club (Skirennen Cityzens Race, Nissebakken Telemark Race), Steven’s Pass & Mission Ridge host all kinds of events and races throughout the winter
- Chicks on Sticks – 1st Saturday: 8K nordic event, all girls, fundraising event for breast cancer research
- Valentines Weekend – Wine & Chocolates
- Carnival Day – Third weekend: Face Painting, BBQ, Fireworks, Torchlight parade@ ski hill
- Leisure Games – President’s Day Weekend: a full weekend of leisure games and beer!
- Empty Bowls Festival: – Soup Dinner from our local Culinary Creators – benefits Community Cupboard
- Spring Sensations – All Month Long: – Tour Leavenworth and enjoy specialty pear dishes and pear items throughout our shops and restaurants
- Taste of Leavenworth: First weekend – Sign up for a Taste Sensation! All specialty pear and locally made culinary specialties will be waiting for you at each stop. Buy a coupon book at the Chamber and taste your way through town.
- AleFest – 3rd weekend: An ale of a good time, over 20 microbrews, Northwest band and delicious food!
- Maifest – 2nd weekend: almost always on Mother’s Day this authentic Bavarian Festival features tradition Bavarian and Maibaum Dances, Music, Parade, Mother’s Day Kid Craft…
- Spring Bird Fest – 3rd weekend: A celebration of birdsong and the natural world. Tours, float trips, art and so much more
- Bavarian Bike & Brew – 1st weekend: Sanctioned IMBA Bike Race, music and beer garden
- Leaveworth Wine Walk – 1st weekend: Sample regional wines throughout downtown Leavenworth
- Leavenworth International Accordion Celebration – 3rd weekend: Concerts, Dances, Competitions and an Accordion Parade
- Icicle Creek Chamber Music Festival – All Month: Classical, Jazz and Bluegrass Concerts and Classes
- Summer Theater: 2 outdoor/1 indoor live theater venues, traditionally June – August. Always the Sound of Music at Leavenworth Ski Hill
- Kinderfest – 4th of July: Every Independence Day we celebrate the kiddos, all downtown we have crafts, games and yummy sweet treats!
- Leavenworth Wine Walk – 2nd Saturday: Wine tasting throughout downtown Leavenworth
- Wenatchee River Salmon Festival – 3rd Weekend: Celebrating the Salmon. Entertainment, Food Booths, Chalk Art, Exhibits, Games and Activities
- Washington State Autumn Leaf Festival – 4th Weekend: Our very own hometown Celebration, Parade, Food Booths, Entertainment, Games & More
- Oktoberfest – 1st three Fridays & Saturdays: Authentic German food, beer, music & dancing
- Christkindlmarkt – Thanksgiving Day weekend: German Style market held outdoors with shopping, music, food & activity
- Christmas Lighting Festival – 1st three full weekends in December: Bronn Journey Harp, Village Voices, & Marlin Handbell Concerts. Live Theater, chestnuts, sleigh rides, caroling, christmas characters, entertainment and full lighting Ceremony Saturday & Sunday. Lights on and welcome on Friday.