Our summer “Jazzamatazz” concert series features the best of the best in Smooth Jazz, Folk, and Rock. We have reserved the stage here on the lawn for Friday nights. There is no cover, just come and hang out. Wine, meats, cheeses and artisan crackers are here for your purchase enjoyment. Or, if you bring your own picnic lunch, that’s great too.
It’s always a perfect summer evening…seventy five degrees….a light breeze, birds singing, the pond fountain spraying high into the air as the sun sets behind the majestic Icicle Ridge. Come join us, no reservations required!
2022 MUSIC ON THE LAWN:
Friday Night, July 1st – Chris Ward
Friday Night, July 8th – Brian Blair
Friday Night, July 15th – Darnell Scott
Friday Night, July 22nd – E Pruitt
Saturday Night, July 23rd – 20th Anniversary Celebration Concert!
Friday Night, July 29th – Kevin Jones
Friday Night, August 5th – Chris Ward
Friday Night, August 12th – Don Wood & Friends
Friday Night, August 19th – Brian Blair
Friday Night, August 26th – Chris Ward
A FEW MORE DETAILS:
• Cost: No Cover/Wine prices vary
• Time: 6:00-9:00 Music: 6:30-8:30
• Venue: The Log Home- 8977 North Road, Peshastin WA
• What to bring/wear: While its warm while the sun is up, it’s quite cool once the sun goes down. Bring a blanket or warm jacket to throw on for those cooler moments. Welcome to the Pacific Northwest weather!
• Alcoholic Beverages will be available from Icicle Ridge Winery ONLY. NO outside alcohol is allowed on IRW Property. Thank you!
• Contact Information: (509)548-7019 | firstname.lastname@example.org