April 1, 2019 @ 12:00 am - April 30, 2019 @ 12:00 am
Leavenworth is pure eye candy, but does it taste as good as it looks? Absolutely! Our tiny town geared toward travelers and outdoor enthusiasts with the richest soil for growing and amazing variety of apples, peaches, cherries, plums and pears-packs a gustatory wallop!
In fact, the Leavenworth region exports the largest organic pear harvests in the USA! To celebrate this pear-iffic achievement, the village turns culinary in April with a month-long “prost” to the pear called Spring Sensations. Follow our pear-map of town to restaurants, stores, wineries, and B&B’s offering foods and gifts that highlight all things pear.
April is full of delicious events-check out our event calendar for more detail!
- April 5-6 – 7th Annual Leavenworth Film Festival: Find out more information about this exciting event here.
- April 6-7 – Taste Leavenworth: Our signature culinary crawl through town! Find all about this delicious event here.
- April 12-13 – Ale-Fest! NW Microbreweries & Bands at the Leavenworth Festhalle. More info here.
- April 21 – Easter Brunch at Kingfisher Restaurant.
- April 27 – Leavenworth Firefighter Challenge at Ski Hill. Includes family activities and post challenge party.
Stay tuned for more events!