It’s May. Spring is here…and, not a moment too soon. The sun is out, the wildflowers are bursting, the apple and pear blossoms are springing to life, and the Bavarian Village is ready to celebrate! We’re gearing up for our annual Maifest the second weekend of May.
Enjoy entertainment throughout the weekend including:
- Bavarian inspired “Festzug” (or Grand March)
- The Knights of Veritas- medieval sword demonstration
- Tirolean and Enzian Schuhplattler Dancers for the traditional Maipole dance!
- Haflinger horses and Bier wagons
- High school marching band and Bavarian Music
- Vintage Porsche cars
- Bernese Mountain Dogs & goats!
- Games and Crafts!
- Townsfolk dressed in their Bavarian best!
Come marvel at our authentic architecture; bask in our German experience wrapped in Northwest hospitality, and come to another world, right around the corner. Willkommen!