Nestled in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range, on the sunny side of Washington State, is a very charming Bavarian Village! Complete with bratwurst & sauerkraut.
Stroll through this little village and enjoy:
- Maipole: 96 foot handcrafted traditional Maipole and set in town square.
- Bavarian Architecture: Enjoy Alpine Bavarian design set against striking mountain peaks, you’ll swear you are in Bavaria!
- Murals: Throughout our village, a full day’s journey take them all in!
- Woody Goomsba: You’ll find our celebrity mascot (he’s not hard to miss at 12 feet tall) to the west of the Maipole!
- German Beer: German beer imported, fantastic beer made locally, Prost!
- German Restaurants: Wienerschnitzel and Sauerkraut or an outdoor beer and brat garden!
- Carillon Bells: Head east toward the Festhall and take in the ringing of the Carillon Bells and the charm of our German Fountain.
- Fountain: See the Die Bergfreunde Fountain in front of the Leavenworth Festhalle (bonus: it includes a goat!)
- Nutcracker Museum: Take the trip, venture through the largest collection of historic and international nutcracker collection around.
- Old Fashioned Photos: You and your friends can dress up in our best trachten, dirndls and lederhosen and capture your visit forever!
- The Hills are Alive: Each summer experience summer theater’s fantastic musicals, outdoors, under the stars!
- Morning Alp Horn Serenade: Enjoy an Alp Horn greeting each morning at 8:15 & 9:15am at the Enzian balcony. In the summer, we even have an Twilight Alp Horn Serenade downtown at the Gazebo!
- German Festivals like Maifest, and Accordion Celebration.