We welcome you to stop by, email, or call us for information on all things Leavenworth! The Visitor Center is staffed full time with experts who provide a myriad of information about current activities and events, shopping and dining options, attractions, outdoor recreation, and more.
We are open seven days a week from 9am to 6pm daily, 362 days a year! (Observing Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, & New Year’s Day)
- Monday 9AM–6PM
- Tuesday 9AM–6PM
- Wednesday 9AM–6PM
- Thursday 9AM–6PM
- Friday 9AM–6PM
- Saturday 9AM–6PM
- Sunday 9AM–6PM
940 US Hwy 2, Suite B, Leavenworth, WA 98826
Our Mailing Address:
PO Box 327, Leavenworth, WA 98826
The following services are also provided at the Visitor Center:
- Full color Visitor Guide
- Assorted maps for downtown and around the state
- Brochures of our Chamber businesses
- Current events
- Detailed hiking maps
- Live streaming webcams
- Historical books
- Current weather and mountain pass travel conditions
- Lost & Found
- Free wifi
What are my options for parking while in town?
Does Leavenworth have a Lost & Found?
- Yes! We maintain a lost and found at the Visitor Center, 940 US Hwy 2, (509) 548-5807
How far is Leavenworth from Seattle?
- Depending on traffic and weather, we are located approximately 2-1/2 hours from Seattle. Visit our Getting Here page for more details!
Does Amtrak go to Leavenworth? What about a bus?
- Yes! There is an Amtrak platform located one mile from town and a bus that comes through Leavenworth once a day. For more information, please visit our Getting Here page.
When are the Christmas lights on?
- Our goal is to have the Christmas lights on from Thanksgiving until Valentine’s Day in mid-February! They are on every day of the week from dusk until dawn. And if you want to see the lights with snow and enjoy town without the huge crowds, then January or February is the best time to visit.
Do you have Uber?
- Unfortunately, Uber/Lyft does not operate in Leavenworth. However, we have the Leavenworth Shuttle & Taxi to get you where you need to go.
What is the closest airport?
- The closest airport is our regional airport called Pangborn Memorial Field (EAT) in nearby Wenatchee. It’s a quick one-hour flight from Seattle International Airport that serves every major airline. From Pangborn Memorial Field you will need to rent a car or hire a car service for the 30-mile drive to Leavenworth. For more information, please visit www.flywenatchee.com.
Can I get information or a brochure mailed to me?
- Of course! A digital version of our Visitor Guide is located below. You can request one be mailed to you by visiting our Contact Us page.